Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-10-2007, 03:55 AM
Smack My Titties

Quote:
i wasnt really to fond of it. somthing about little girls, not my thing.
Are you saying Hard Candy is meant to be titilating?

Or that this serious subject matter should never be tackled in fiction?
Old 04-10-2007, 11:33 AM
Zydrate Anatomy

I totally hated this movie. Great premise, but just veered off into a lame direction.

*Spoilers*

There were so many times that the guy could just leave or call the police. I know he was worried about people finding out that he is a pedophile, but it seemed like every time he got free he went after the girl so he could punish her or something. It was just frustrating.

The whole castration scene was way too long. I know she was just trying to fuck with him, but it really dragged.

The ending was stupid. "If you hang yourself, I won't tell everyone that you're a pedophile and a murderer [guy jumps off roof to hang himself]...haha, just kidding, I will tell everyone."
:rolleyes:
Old 04-10-2007, 05:55 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to chaibill
i thought it was great keep me on the edge of my seat. and the castration scene was great
DOG SOLDIERS
SAW, THE OTHERS

THE EXORCIST, 28 DAYS LATER, 28 weeks later
PSYCHO, FRIDAY THE 13th movie series
Martyrs, DAWN OF THE DEAD
Old 04-15-2007, 07:46 AM
Evil Dead

Haven't seen this one. Can somebody tell if it is yet another torture flick? I don't find those particularly entertaining, so I'll steer clear if that is the case.
Old 04-15-2007, 08:35 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trippin_the_rif View Post
So ur saying its not better to turn the tables on a child molester/murderer and that the character that Ellen Page portrayed should have been the victim? Arent the children of our world victims enough? If a pedophile or molester or murderer walked away from this film scared......it did its job. I've been pushing this film at my Aunts Video store and I havent had one bad comment on it....It should have been played in every theater on the planet. It wasnt about little girls.....It was however about one little girl who stood up and spoke for children all around the world who r exploited by these monsters. Its a great message to send to them. The damn film made more sense than the laws against these hainous and horrific crimes against children and the perpetrators of these crimes. I cant see how anyone could just walk away from it saying "i wasnt really to fond of it. somthing about little girls, not my thing."

Oh, btw, there is an "e" in something.:D

you're
it's
aren't
haven't
wasn't
are
heinous
can't
too
something