Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-18-2007, 11:58 AM
I'M 37!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybomb View Post
Didn't watch the ppv, but read match by match highlights...seemed liked it was a good ppv, never saw the game losing to jeff hardy clean like he did...poor kennedy losing clean to hbk when will this guy get his push...jbl coming back to wrestle full time to fued with jericho:)
I seen the ppv, and was pissed off when JBL interfered in Jericho's match (Jericho had the match won). Also, Kennedy losing saddened me. I like HBK, but Kennedy is one of my favorites, and is in dire need of a push. At least Edge won the World Heavyweight Championship. I can at least say one of my favorites one. As far as Hardy winning, I was surprised as hell. I even heard he pinned Orton last night on Raw (I missed it). He probably won't win, but it's nice to see him have a title shot.

After Armageddon, I'm curious as to if the HHH/Batista WM 24 main event has been dropped since Batista lost his gold. If it is still intact, then I guess he's winning the belt back shortly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
It's not rape if you shout suprise!
Old 12-19-2007, 07:44 PM
Mark It 0

for some reason i see a hhh heel turn coming, not sure when but he makes such a better heel then face, maybe at the end of the year against flair...yes jbl screwed jericho badly, i like jbl alittle he's a great heel and will be coming to raw within the next 2 weeks.
Old 12-21-2007, 05:32 PM
I'M 37!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybomb View Post
for some reason i see a hhh heel turn coming, not sure when but he makes such a better heel then face, maybe at the end of the year against flair...yes jbl screwed jericho badly, i like jbl alittle he's a great heel and will be coming to raw within the next 2 weeks.
I feel the same way about Triple H. I thought it was going to happen a few weeks ago when he came into the ring with a sledgehammer to help Jeff Hardy. I had a feeling he was going to nail him with the sledgehammer, but he didn't. I feel his heel turn will take place with Ric Flair (which, if so, will happen very shortly). As for JBL, I do like him. He's a good heel and a great commentator. I'm just pissed he interfered in the Jericho/Orton match. I still like JBL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
It's not rape if you shout suprise!