Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-02-2008, 12:41 PM
Red Dragon Productions

Horror movie Soundtrack?

If you made a horror movie... what soundtrack would you have?
Any band, whoever, whatever. What music would you have in YOUR horror movie.
Give the plot and the soundtrack.
Old 04-02-2008, 04:09 PM
People Hate Me

To be honest, Ive never givin any thought to making a movie.....so I dont know about plot. Ill leave that part to folks who know what thier doing....

So far as music goes. Itd be assorted songs by Wednesday 13, Spookshow, Dope, Alice Cooper, and Kiss.

Oh, and HIM for the love sences.

MONSTER MONSTER 13 OH YEAH
Old 04-02-2008, 04:40 PM
Horroritis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staplez View Post
To be honest, Ive never givin any thought to making a movie.....so I dont know about plot. Ill leave that part to folks who know what thier doing....

So far as music goes. Itd be assorted songs by Wednesday 13, Spookshow, Dope, Alice Cooper, and Kiss.
nice......
Old 04-02-2008, 04:53 PM
Red Dragon Productions

Alice Cooper and Kiss ROCK!!!
I honestly haven't heard of any of the other ones except for HIM.
I would NOT play anything above 1993 in my movies.
I'll stick to Metallica, The Eagles, Anthrax, Slayer, older stuff, you know?
You don't want to be hearing Hanna Montanna in your chase scene in
Friday the 13th pt. 13.
haha.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:40 AM
Red Dragon Productions

This is a question for you filmmakers out there, do you think about the music before, during, or after you have everything done?
What I mean, is say you're listening to Metallica and you get the idea: "Heeey... this song would go good in that part of the movie!"
Because I think I've got a pretty good soundtrack for Prince of Darkness remake if I can get the rights when I'm out of high school and film school.

Anyway.
Post the plot for your movie and then put the names of songs and all of that.

PRINCE OF DARKNESS

A group of college professors and students team up with Father Meyers, a Catholic priest, to uncover the horrific secret and what evils a tank of glowing, green sludge holds inside it. When they find out that the slime is the devil himself contained in a drum, they also discover that a cult outside attacks anybody who goes outside or tries to enter and that the drum has a leak, and is taking slaves one by one.

"Are you washed in the blood?" (Christian hymn that will be sang by the church in the opening scene)

"God Given" Nine Inch Nails (Opening Credits)

"Be All, End All" Anthrax (Song college students listen to as they pull up to the church)

"Jump into the Fire" Harry Neilson (plays when professors are talking in fromt of the church)

"Jack the Ripper" Motorhead (played when the "jockey" college students show up)

"The Sniper at the Gates of Heaven" The Black Angels (when they move the drum with satan to the university)

"Death Speed Metal" Slayer (played when they are setting up the equipment)

"Hotel California" The Eagles (played on the radio when a couple go into a empty room to "have fun" and are attacked and possessed by one of the professors who slipped in the liquid and it got into his skin)

"Joker and the Thief" Wolfmother (when one student goes to get to his car, he pushes in a CD that starts to play that and it draws attention to the cult outside)

"Cheap Sunglasses" ZZ Top (When the goth kid is thrown into the stereo, that turns on and the kids try to fight off the cult, who broke in and satan is waking up)

"King Nothing" Metallica (When one of the survivors is attacked by Satan who comes out of the mirror when he is brushing his teeth and for the rest of the movie in the End Credits)