Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Indie Horror Movies and Short Films
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-28-2009, 08:37 PM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via Yahoo to FrightyMcgee
Arrow New Movie Trailer Online

I'm new here so I hope I'm not jumping the board etiquette line here by posting this. I've got this new movie coming out, it's a short horror/thriller, and I want to share it with everyone I can.

The movie is called A Thousand Words: Revelation. It's the final chapter in a trilogy of short films about a serial killer and his relationships with the world around him. The new movie follows on the heals of A Thousand Words: Bloodline which introduced audiences to the main character's son and how they deal with each other and how the son finds his own way.

ATW 3 is the third and final short in the thriller trilogy by Tempered Zealot Productions. The story continues the bloody journey of Ian and his son Steven as they make their new home in the college town of Harper's Union. While Ian is interested in the local scenery [a hot chick] and making a fresh start in life, Steven is more interested in satiating his new found lust for blood and following in the family hobby.

Louie Cowan reprises his role one last time as serial killer Ian Black. He is joined by John Grote as Steven Black and Shelley Johnson as Sabrina Priest. J. Michael Lewis once again spins the dark tale while Jerod Brennen pens the screenplay. Together they will be directing this piece to it's ultimate bloody end.

Anyway, you can check out the trailer which was recently released online at the Myspace profile for the trilogy: http://www.myspace.com/atwtrilogy

Thanks for you time,

- J
[Frighty Mcgee]
Old 02-10-2009, 07:47 AM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via Yahoo to FrightyMcgee
Kind of cool, we got over 1000 views in just over a week and some. Now we're up to like 1100 something views. If you haven't checked out the trailer or the myspace page, I'd be awefully happy if you'd give it 2 minutes of your time to look at it.

Plus, I think people really really like the music, so if you're into that Marylin Manson kind of stuff this is something you'll dig I think.