Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-01-2016, 04:58 AM
Undead

Hey,everyone. Recently my friend told me about the movie she watched,but the description..well it's not the best. It's more a thriller,than horror. Rather recent, maybe even last year. It's about a girl who's trying to find a maniac,from whom she escaped.This girl is almost always in hood. This story involves her boyfriend, and I know something about the ending. This girl finds out that this maniac has a daughter, and it's uncertain in the end whether she killed his daughter or not. It's shown how her hand stoped the closing door, and then this girl is shown rather far from that house.

Sorry, for such bad description, but that's all what I сould get from her words.
Old 03-04-2016, 12:28 AM
Little Boo

Question Movie about possessed doll? Can't find...

Hi.

I have very vague reminiscences of a movie or tv series which I watched secretly when I was a small kid. Now I am 25 and I can't find it everywhere.
It was a horror movie (or just an episode of some tv series) about a kid who had a possessed doll. That doll was creepy and scary as hell and when that kid wanted to get rid of it, it always came back. Finally the kid found some way to get rid of it ultimately.
I really have no idea about further details. This is everything I can remind. I can't even remind if that kid was a girl or a boy. But nonetheless I would like to watch it, because it gave me creeps.

Some ideas?
Old 03-04-2016, 12:33 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusofil View Post
Hi.

I have very vague reminiscences of a movie or tv series which I watched secretly when I was a small kid. Now I am 25 and I can't find it everywhere.
It was a horror movie (or just an episode of some tv series) about a kid who had a possessed doll. That doll was creepy and scary as hell and when that kid wanted to get rid of it, it always came back. Finally the kid found some way to get rid of it ultimately.
I really have no idea about further details. This is everything I can remind. I can't even remind if that kid was a girl or a boy. But nonetheless I would like to watch it, because it gave me creeps.

Some ideas?

Childs Play?
Old 03-04-2016, 02:17 AM
Undead

What did this doll look like? I mean, there are a lot of movies and episodes of tv series about possessed dolls? Generally,more information needed. Was it Asian or American movie? Was this doll alive, like Chuckie in Child's Play(maybe it's even the movie you're looking for, as already mentioned above)

Last edited by jwilliams; 03-04-2016 at 02:25 AM.
Old 03-04-2016, 02:31 AM
No, fuck YOU

Did it look like this?

Thumb resize.

Thumb resize.
Old 03-04-2016, 02:59 AM
Horror > Everything

Cathy's Curse?
Old 03-04-2016, 03:22 AM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

I've seen several movies and episodes that involved creepy dolls. None fit your profile though that I recall. I tried googling to refresh my memory and found this list. Maybe one of them is what you're looking for. http://www.best-horror-movies.com/ne...h-creepy-dolls

(I know you're in that list, Repo! )

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 03-04-2016, 10:38 AM
Horror > Everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roiffalo View Post
I've seen several movies and episodes that involved creepy dolls. None fit your profile though that I recall. I tried googling to refresh my memory and found this list. Maybe one of them is what you're looking for. http://www.best-horror-movies.com/ne...h-creepy-dolls

(I know you're in that list, Repo! )
Hahaha!! Yes,yes! I believe I am NOT included and I consider it a gross miscarriage of justice! And I'm talking creepy doll justice too, so it's kinda scary.

Cuz that's when revenge happens. Creepy doll revenge.
Old 03-06-2016, 12:41 PM
Little Boo

Looking for a certain horror movie . Help

When I was a kid I rented two different movies and have not been able to figure out the titles because of the lack of memory of the films. I do know some specific scenes and would like help.

The first one I have a bit more to go on.
The vhs box art was like the old farmer painting with a old farm picture of the woman and man farmer holding a pitch fork.
The movie I believe was a group of young adults and they are on some sort of island I believe and find a house with a weird family. I remember one scene is a swing set on the edge of the rocks and the girl keeps getting pushed higher and higher and the swing snaps and she flies off the cliff.
The other are being killed in the house by the rest of the creepy family.
There was a mom and dad a big country guy who is some sort of special kid and maybe twin girls. The girls may be wrong.

The other is just one small scene and probably will never be known. Also when I was a child around 1993 when I watched it. So could have been any year before that. At the very end of the movie when everything seems to be fine and the guy seems to be relieved he is laying on his bed or in a chair and holding a remote flipping threw the channels and all of a sudden the wall comes crushing in and hordes of zombie looking people come crushing in.

If anyone could help at all it will have helped me with a 20 year search .
I know not a lot to go on but thanks to anyone who tries.

Last edited by Jayg2015; 03-06-2016 at 12:42 PM.
Old 03-06-2016, 12:53 PM
病気の

1. American Gothic, 1988

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094642/

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods