Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-26-2008, 09:55 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Ooooooh, I like the assasin in this!

The Ferrets like it...
Old 06-10-2008, 12:44 PM
Scares Little Kids

So much time. Time neither flew nor stood still in the area. It just...happened. So many dead. Teams were forged then undone, and remade. But only five were left. So close to the final, and now, they were sitting in a room, with just five chairs and five doors. The familiar voice of __V__ sounded,

"Each of you now has a choice. Simply say a letter from A to E."

They looked around puzzled. They said their letters and, without warning, found themselves hurtling forward at a great speed. The chairs slammed through the doors with closed instantly, and locked. Disease looked around. Nothing. In his room, there was nothing. Nothing he could see at least, as it was complete and utter darkness.

About thirty yards away, a light turned on. The light revealed a man. His flesh was going green and he appeared to be dying, buit then he moved. He looked up and smiled. Disease couldn't see what he was smiling about. He was sitting in a great chair which appeared to be a large computer and was wired into him, in his arms, his skull and his torso. But then Disease realised the shocking truth. It was Austin!!!

"Austin. My god. What have they done to you?"

"What do you mean?" His voice sounded but his lips didn't move. It echoed through the room.

"You...you're dead."

"I am neither dead nor alive," he said, "I am simply here to do a job that I was chosen for. Now, I have a question for you. Please, tell me, What does the element of children bring to a horror movie, both as killers and as victims? And I would answer quickly if you wish to leave this room as you are."

Disease sat there horrified for a moment but then decided that it would be best to answer. So he gave his answer, and as he did, Austin appeared to smile. After he had finished, Austin spoke once more.

"Very good. Now take this." And with those words, something dropped into Disease's lap. A .44 Magnum with 6 bullets. The door swung open and he walked out. As he did he saw Zero and Despare already sitting. He too sat down, and no sooner had he done that than Psycom's door swung open and he struggled out. His chest was bleeding. He had been shot. Posher too walked back in.

Once again, the hunting took place, and though none died, it hurt pretty bad. Disease gritted his teeth at the thought of falling after coming this far as he walked back into his bunker. But the second he layed down on the bed his eyes closed and he fell asleep. Only in his dreams could he escape the harsh reality of what was happening.