Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-01-2015, 06:33 PM
病気の

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBossInTheWall View Post
Stung 2015

Basically a wasp infects a bee spawning killer wasps the size of a fist. They in turn make bigger killer wasps using people. A lawn party is the location.

Lance Henrikson is always great, in this meh. The entire thing was less than meh though. The boy wants the girl, she's just his friend, blah blah blah. The two main characters saving each other was the only lightly good thing about it. Not just the heroic guy. Basically its a film for lonely 15 year old straight boys. Which I was definitely one, but even then I doubt I'd enjoy this.

4/10
whaaaaaaa?!?!?!

No way!

Awesome film, FX outstanding...and..and...I'm a lonely 34 year old..errr girl...so there! ; )

7/10
Old 08-01-2015, 06:37 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadbeatAtDawn View Post
whaaaaaaa?!?!?!

No way!

Awesome film, FX outstanding...and..and...I'm a lonely 34 year old..errr girl...so there! ; )

7/10
Right. I realize all sorts can like a film, but I believe the description is useful in describing movies designed for a specific audience. I've loved Golden Girls for a long time, but its not created with me as a viewer in mind. Hope you understand. :)
Old 08-01-2015, 06:39 PM
Evil Dead

Lavalantula 2015

From the title and the knowledge that its a SyFy film I assume you're smart enough to know what kind of film it is. As well I assume you know what you can expect from its quality.

3.5/10 I did finish it though, but mostly due to me spending time with mom watching it.
Old 08-01-2015, 06:56 PM
Evil Dead

Vacation (2015)

Out of all the reboots and remakes being made today, a reboot of the National Lampoon's Vacation series is one that I would never expect to need a reboot. I love the original Vacation series, even the ill-received Vegas Vacation, and even though I had low expectations for the newest installment in the series, I was looking forward to a new Vacation movie. Boy was this a letdown. This time around, Rusty decides that he is going to take his family to Walley World before it closes forever, and Rusty promises that this time "will be different" than the first time he went to Walley World. They set off in their bizarre European car to the amusement park, and the usual Griswold madness ensues. While there are a couple of laughs to be found on this trip to Walley World, the new Vacation is just a raunchier and much more mean-spirited version of the original film, making for a rather awkward and sometimes even unpleasant viewing. A lot of the humor in the first movie was dramatic rather than situational. The jokes would happen while the scene played normally, rather than having scenes that only existed for the punch-line. It more closely resembles Adam Sandler's fun yet disappointing Grown Ups than any of the first Vacation movies. Probably the worst thing about this movie was that, in the first movie, Clark made it seem like Walley World was the greatest place on Earth, so there was a sense of urgency on the trip there, and it made us feel some sympathy for the Griswold's whenever something bad happened to them on the way. In this movie, the destination is never made out to be some spectacular place, which really didn't make me feel like it was that big of a deal when the Griswolds found themselves in a pool of human waste or going white water rafting with a suicidal tour guide. The new Vacation is much more of a misfire than a disaster, since it is a fun movie at times, but you won't find much to like about this movie, even if you're a die-hard fan of the other Vacation films.

4/10
Old 08-01-2015, 09:52 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBossInTheWall View Post
I've loved Golden Girls for a long time, but its not created with me as a viewer in mind. Hope you understand. :)
How can anyone not love the Golden Girls. 8)

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 08-01-2015, 10:52 PM
Pirate of Bengal

Pieces of Talent (2014)

>>: B
Old 08-01-2015, 10:52 PM
Evil Dead

Is it just me or do many of the movies out right now really suck??!! After viewing several comments from the crew on here, I'm not seeing very many high marks. I hope they start making better/more entertaining movies very soon!!!!

I have seen quite a few trailers for upcoming movies and some of them look very promising, hopefully they don't let us down!!

Btw, sorry that I don't have much time to be on here much anymore but I still make an effort to touch basis once in awhile

Old 08-01-2015, 11:33 PM
病気の

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshiq View Post
Pieces of Talent (2014)

>>: B

YES!!!

Great film! Stay tuned for the sequel...

a missing piece, starts filming Oct 2015
Old 08-01-2015, 11:58 PM
Pirate of Bengal

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadbeatAtDawn View Post
YES!!!

Great film! Stay tuned for the sequel...

a missing piece, starts filming Oct 2015
Good to know that. Looking forward to see David Long's future projects...
Old 08-02-2015, 02:38 AM
No, fuck YOU

Thumb resize.

"Extinction" 8/10

The Road and I Am Legend meets The Descent.

Pretty good post-apocalyptic horror/drama by director Miguel Ángel Vivas (Kidnapped).

Last edited by Angra; 08-02-2015 at 02:39 AM.

Tags
movie