Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-06-2006, 05:33 PM
Undead

a dose of my genius

It was a cold morning. Tony Colman, a 17 year old boy attending Ansted High in Ansted, West Virginia,was opening his locker as the last period bell rang. Tony was pretty tall (about 6’1). He had brown hair and a skinny figure. He was not the most popular kid in school; he was too shy to be. He looked at himself as not really good at anything. He played basketball but he wasn’t a jock. He made honor roll but he wasn’t a nerd. And even though he wore a tight collared surfer shirt he wasn’t prep.”12-17-3,” he said to himself,”12-17-3”. Clank-clank, the locker wouldn’t open. “Hey Tony try 12-3-17”, said Tony’s best friend Shawn King. Shawn was a mid-sized muscular kid with jet black hair and a thin black mustache over his lip. He was the most popular kid in school. He was good at sports, school, and just plain life in general. In fact Shawn was the reason Tony had any popularity at all.

the first paragraph of the next big thing
Old 09-07-2006, 12:15 PM
Image of the Invisible

Send a message via AIM to ItsAlive75
Hmm...

DEVESTED- The removal of one's vest.

SCTUPP- To deficate on a woman after nonconsensual sex.
Old 09-07-2006, 12:27 PM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

genius?

"A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well."
Francis Bacon
Old 09-07-2006, 12:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Roderick Usher
genius?

like you could do any better !!

(heheeheeheheheheeheheheehahahahahahahaaaahahahaww wwhawhawwwhawwwhawwwwww !!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Old 09-07-2006, 02:08 PM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

Quote:
Originally posted by urgeok
like you could do any better !!

(heheeheeheheheheeheheheehahahahahahahaaaahahahaww wwhawhawwwhawwwhawwwwww !!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
got me there:)

"A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well."
Francis Bacon
Old 09-07-2006, 02:41 PM
Tenant

I'm assuming this is a novel, not a screenplay...?
Old 09-07-2006, 03:10 PM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

Quote:
Originally posted by alkytrio666
I'm assuming this is a novel, not a screenplay...?
according to Mr. Myers63 it's neither it's

THE NEXT BIG THING

shouldn't this be in the "in my pants" thread?

Francis Bacon
Old 09-07-2006, 04:23 PM
TRY ME, I DARE YOU

Send a message via AIM to halloweenfreak1
Re: a dose of my genius

Quote:
Originally posted by MichaelMyers63
It was a cold morning. Tony Colman, a 17 year old boy attending Ansted High in Ansted, West Virginia,was opening his locker as the last period bell rang. Tony was pretty tall (about 6’1). He had brown hair and a skinny figure. He was not the most popular kid in school; he was too shy to be. He looked at himself as not really good at anything. He played basketball but he wasn’t a jock. He made honor roll but he wasn’t a nerd. And even though he wore a tight collared surfer shirt he wasn’t prep.”12-17-3,” he said to himself,”12-17-3”. Clank-clank, the locker wouldn’t open. “Hey Tony try 12-3-17”, said Tony’s best friend Shawn King. Shawn was a mid-sized muscular kid with jet black hair and a thin black mustache over his lip. He was the most popular kid in school. He was good at sports, school, and just plain life in general. In fact Shawn was the reason Tony had any popularity at all.

the first paragraph of the next big thing
wow.... this is silly. like the trix rabbit.
Old 09-07-2006, 04:33 PM
Tenant

Quote:
Originally posted by Roderick Usher
according to Mr. Myers63 it's neither it's

THE NEXT BIG THING

shouldn't this be in the "in my pants" thread?

Quote:
Originally posted by MichaelMyers63
It was a cold morning in my pants. Tony Colman, a 17 year old boy attending my pants, Ansted High in Ansted, West Virginia,was opening his locker in my pants as the last period bell rang. Tony was pretty tall (about 6’1 in my pants). He had brown hair and a skinny figure in my pants. He was not the most popular kid in my pants; he was too shy to be. He looked at himself as not really good at anything in my pants. He played basketball but he wasn’t a jock in my pants. He made honor roll but he wasn’t a nerd. And even though he wore a tight collared surfer shirt in my pants he wasn’t prep.”12-17-3,” he said to himself,”12-17-3”. Clank-clank, the locker in my pants wouldn’t open. “Hey Tony try 12-3-17 in my pants”, said Tony’s best friend Shawn King. Shawn was a mid-sized muscular kid with jet black hair in my pants and a thin black mustache over his lip in my pants. He was the most popular kid in my pants. He was good at sports, school, and just plain life in general in my pants. In fact Shawn was the reason Tony had any popularity in my pants at all.
Old 09-07-2006, 05:34 PM
Image of the Invisible

Send a message via AIM to ItsAlive75
Bravo, Alky. Bravo.

DEVESTED- The removal of one's vest.

SCTUPP- To deficate on a woman after nonconsensual sex.