Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-13-2004, 09:51 AM
Evil Dead

Bay of Blood

I watched this little gem the other night. Good title, lots of gore, intresting ending. Many say this was a big inspriation to the Friday the 13TH movies which I have to aggree with. People were getting killed for revenge and to take control of the Bay much like Crystal Lake in PT 1&2. I liked the movie and would recomend if your a fan of Friday the 13TH or early slasher flicks.
Old 01-14-2004, 10:59 PM
Evil Dead

Yes, great movie. Sean Cunningham claims he has never watched it but is oviously full of crap. The early Friday the 13 sequels rip a few kills straight out of this movie. If you dig this movie, check out Bava's Blood and Lace, also know as Seven Models for the Assassin, an early giallo that is very good, with drunkard Cam Mitchell giving another hammy performance between bouts of drinking himself to death.
Old 01-15-2004, 04:58 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr.Kelvinstein
Yes, great movie. Sean Cunningham claims he has never watched it but is oviously full of crap. The early Friday the 13 sequels rip a few kills straight out of this movie. If you dig this movie, check out Bava's Blood and Lace, also know as Seven Models for the Assassin, an early giallo that is very good, with drunkard Cam Mitchell giving another hammy performance between bouts of drinking himself to death.

cool thanks