Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-19-2008, 11:10 AM
Scares Little Kids

Zodiac

Ok so I just saw this move this past weekend. I don't know why I hadn't watched it earlier, but I think it's definitely in my top 10 favorite movies right now. Anyone know any movies similar to Zodiac... anything that has that horror/mystery/crime/thriller/drama feel to it?
Old 03-20-2008, 07:21 AM
mentioned4

Definitely check out Summer of Sam. Also, I saw this new movie coming out about the Green River Killer. If you don't know anything about him, it's pretty interesting. Google it!
Old 03-22-2008, 03:09 AM
She's under the stairs

What the hell do you two think you're doing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx
Because you want his maggot ridden dick dontcha
Old 03-25-2008, 11:58 AM
doittoyourself

The movie you mentioned about the GRK is actually a miniseries on lifetime. I think it's airing this sunday for the first time. I think it's called The Capture of The Green River Killer. If you google the green river killer you can get all the background info. Pretty nutty stuff.
Old 03-28-2008, 07:46 AM
forthemostpart

i looked up that green river killer movie and it looks pretty decent. they said its on this sunday at 8 but i'm not sure if i'll be around to watch it. if not, let me know if its worth checking out after this weekend.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:36 AM
Scares Little Kids

I saw part one of that green river killer movie on LMN last night. Part two is tonight at 8. Did any of you get to watch it last night? I thought it was pretty good. What did you think?