Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-06-2004, 06:31 PM
uber_vamp

best goryiest horror ever?

hey pple, any one know of any really gory horrors kinda like final destination kinda gore,with lots n lots of blood lol
or even any really good horrors
Old 02-06-2004, 06:56 PM
BMXICAN

Re: best goryiest horror ever?

Quote:
Originally posted by uber_vamp
hey pple, any one know of any really gory horrors kinda like final destination kinda gore,with lots n lots of blood lol
As I have said in a few other threads Herschell Gordon Lewis films are pretty damn gorry, Blood Feast, 2000 Maniacs, Color Me Blood Red, The Gore Gore Girls, the Wizard Of Gore, Blood Feast 2. Here is a shot from the original Blood Feast.

Jesus had a tough life. I read about that guy. Jesus is the only guy that ever came back from the dead that didn't scare the F--- out of everybody!
-Sam Kinison
Old 02-06-2004, 07:05 PM
Banned

Ok. What makes something eligable to be Best Gory/Goriest movie? Which is more important to make it the best, the gore or quality. What if one movie is just as good as one movie is Gory, and the lack of gore in the good movie is equal to the lack of quality in the gory one? Not to say either movie is bad, but one is better and one is gorier. Which one would be the best?
Old 02-06-2004, 07:21 PM
Terry's sex slave

Location: Hiding beneath Terry O'Quinn's bedroom window with binoculars
Re: Re: best goryiest horror ever?

Quote:
Originally posted by kpropain
As I have said in a few other threads Herschell Gordon Lewis films are pretty damn gorry, Blood Feast, 2000 Maniacs, Color Me Blood Red, The Gore Gore Girls, the Wizard Of Gore, Blood Feast 2. Here is a shot from the original Blood Feast.
Yeah propain, I agree. Bloodfeast was great!!! biggest gross-out part was when he ripped out that one girls tongue. DAMN!!!!
Old 10-09-2004, 08:21 PM
Evil Dead

definately anything by H.G. Lewis. Also, the early movies of Peter Jackson. Bad Taste and Dead Alive are really gory.
Old 10-09-2004, 08:49 PM
brainspoon

I offer The Fly, Hellraiser 2, From Beyond, Day of the Dead, all those Italian Zombie gut munchers like The Beyond. The elevator scene in The Fly 2 is pretty rad.
Old 10-09-2004, 08:58 PM
Who knows?

Send a message via AIM to evil_blonde

Quote:
People like you put a bad name to my damn country!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Fucking retard...
Old 10-10-2004, 06:36 AM
Bleed the Freak

Send a message via AIM to LilMissScareAll Send a message via Yahoo to LilMissScareAll
I'm hoping my movie will be one of the best, goriest movies ever. :p But it hasn't been made yet. I'm still working on the script.
Old 10-10-2004, 06:39 AM
Super Moderator

think japanese
Old 10-10-2004, 06:44 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to ichi the killer

Quote:
You live in New Zealand! Surely youve seen Bad taste, Meet the Feebles & Brain dead (dead alive) Check out Some lucio Fulci, zombie 2, The Beyond. Also for a laugh cradle of fear its got that guy out of goth band Cradle of filth.
Do you know who i am? I'm the ANTICHRIST. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the Angels in Heaven you've never seen evil so singularly personified..... as you did in the face of the man who KILLED you.

When the earth spits out the dead, they will return to tear the flesh from the living!