Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-11-2004, 11:12 PM
NBC > You

Send a message via AIM to Rotting Eye
Robbery: The New Father/Son Pasttime, but try not to kill the wrong person

A 40-year-old man and his 16-year-old son (carrying a shotgun) were walking home in Winnipeg, Manitoba, in March when they decided to rob passing pedestrians of the beer they were carrying; in the ensuing fight, police later said, the beer did not change hands, and the son accidentally shot the father. And according to police in Toledo, Ohio, in March, during the robbery of the Gold Star Market, Joseph Allen Wilson, 18, accidentally shot and killed his 30-year-old accomplice, who was posing as a customer and whom Wilson was "threatening to kill" as part of the clever plan to get the clerk to open the register. [Winnipeg Sun, 4-2-04] [The Blade (Toledo), 3-23-04]

My favorite horror moment: http://www.horror.com/forum/showthre...&threadid=4026

You may not like what I have to say, but I'll defend to your death my right to say it.
Old 05-22-2004, 09:35 PM
BMXICAN

What a bunch of fucking morons.

Jesus had a tough life. I read about that guy. Jesus is the only guy that ever came back from the dead that didn't scare the F--- out of everybody!
-Sam Kinison
Old 05-23-2004, 08:11 AM
PRIVATE EYE

Send a message via AIM to nine9
Hey that's my town!!!!!!!!!!LOL!
Don't remember this, but we have a lot of stange things that happen around here. Well me for instance:D

I guess it has to do with all the beer we drink!

There was also a thing about a piece of jewlery stolen from Sharon Stone when she was filming here that was stolen, and ended up in a murder sight. Or was it Susan Sarandon? Lots of movies filmed here lately. Think the later actually:rolleyes: