Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-22-2012, 09:36 AM
Little Boo

Wink Name this movie PLEASE help

What is the name of this movie does anyone know? From somewhere is the 90's or early 2000's.
Men break into a family's home, and hold them hostage. The eventually end up killing both the mother and the father.
The daughter hides in her bedroom after the break in,and they don't find her right away or even know she is in the house. She's teen aged. She watches the intruders torturing and killing her parents from the staircase. She tries making her way out of the house... at one point she climbs inside the walls of the house and it the chimney leading from the fireplace in the house.
At the end of the movie the intruders are aware of her presence and try to capture and kill her as well. The movie ends with her killing either one or both of the men who killed her family. She gets away injured but alive. The movie reminds me a lot of the strangers...but this movie was made long before that one was made. Anyone have any idea's about what the name if this movie is? I loved the movie and would love to be able to see it again.
Thank you everyone.
Old 05-23-2012, 04:00 AM
Little Boo

Question Anyone? Please.

No one knows?? :(
Old 05-23-2012, 04:37 AM
That fucking Guy...

Sounds a bit like the Bruce Willis film "Hostage", though I'm not sure I remember parents getting killed...
Old 05-23-2012, 07:35 AM
Banned

Maybe

If I Die Before I Wake [1998]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0137827/
Old 05-29-2012, 03:44 PM
Living Dead

If your details are a little off, it could be Wes Craven's The People Under The Stairs - 1991